Information For Potential Contributors.
Hey There! If you are reading this, you are probably thinking to contribute content to The Indian Mariners. That’s Great! We are happy to know that. We hope that you are convinced that contributing content is actually going to help you. It’s a win-win for you!
We have a set of rules, that we ourselves follow while writing content. They are simple and logical.
- should have plagiarism less than 10%.
- preferably should contain pictures, YouTube videos, etc. to make it appealing and easy to understand.
- should mention the courtesy for pictures, YouTube videos, etc used in the articles. Giving credits to the original creators for all their sincere efforts is important.
- can be on any reasonable topic.
- should be of minimum 2000 words.
Write the content in English Language. Prefer using simpler words. Avoid Grammatical Errors.
Not all users possess the same communication skills. Using simpler words will make the content useful for the mass.
Be Simple. Be Original. Be Creative.
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” — Leonardo da Vinci. Use your creative ideas and avoid copying from other sources. You’ll be cheating yourself.
Just One More Step.
Thank You for being with us till here. Please upload your article in the form below. By submitting your article, you hereby transfer the ownership of the article to The Indian Mariners. This is done to avoid copyright issues. Let’s make learning enjoyable. Hoping for co-ordination from your side. Thank You So Much!