Below are some Maersk Line Interview Questions collected from placed cadets. Please consider this as a guide for your preparations. These questions were asked to 2nd-year cadets. Although, the personal questions will remain the same. So, please be guided accordingly.
- Tell me something about yourself.
- What are the disadvantages of joining Merchant Navy?
- Then, Why did you join Merchant Navy?
- Why did you choose this job even after knowing it is in a recession?
- What will you do company removes you due to recession?
- What is depression? Why do you think seafarers get depressed while on a voyage?
- Do you have any solution for that?
- What do you think will be your job onboard when you join your first ship?
- You will have to mop the floor while onboard. Can you do that? And, why do you think it’s important?
- Tell me about Faradays Law.
- What is resonance?
- How does salt concentration affect the melting point of water?
- You are boiling water at two locations, one at a lower altitude and the other at higher. Which one will boil first and why?
- What is the capital of Denmark?
- Why Maersk Line?
- Why not Maersk Tanker?
- Tell me about Lead Acid Batteries.
- What practicals have you done till date?
- What is a screw jack?
- Do you know the operation of Lathe?
- What is SOLAS?
- What will you do if your seniors bully you onboard? Tell me the course of action that you will follow.
- Tell me about the research you did on the company before coming to the interview.
To know more about the company and apply, click here.
We are constantly working to add more Maersk Line Interview Questions.
Wishing you all success!